We would not be where we are if it wasn’t for our donors. We currently count with monthly donors and the occasional one-off donations.
What you’ll do
- Design strategies to increase funding for the organization, such as events, advertising, basically getting the word out there!
- Review fund-attraction initiatives to assess efficacy.
- Maintain a database of donors and liaise with them if necessary.
- Supervise monthly donor registration and be their point of contact for any queries.
- Work alongside the communications team to attract potential donors through social media.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in collecting funds is highly desirable.
- Previous experience or knowledge of budgets and finance is highly desirable.
- Proactivity and creativity to maintain and come up with funding strategies.
- Good knowledge of Spanish or English.
- Commit at least 4 hours of volunteer work per week.
- Able to commit to the role.
Do you think you may not have all the required skills yet? Don’t worry! We are going to support you in developing and polishing them if you are determined to do so.
What we can offer
Even though all of our current opportunities are volunteering roles, we try our best to make your experience with us significant!
- Empowerment is at the core of our values, we try to facilitate professional and personal development in the way we collaborate.
- We love creativity and problem-solving, which means we provide the space to put new skills and ideas to practice.
- You will never be alone! Our volunteers are experts in different fields and are more than happy to help and share their knowledge & skills – and we love cross-collaboration!
- Participate in knowledge-sharing and training sessions.
- Immerse yourself in a multi-cultural environment with people from diverse backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.