Teachers at Refugees Code web development course are the highest drivers of the change of the Tech Industry. They are responsible of the educative part of the project, by sharing – together with mentors – all the knowledge and expertise with the students about Web Development.
What you’ll do
- Conduct the lessons of your module (modules ~2-3 weeks long, twice a week) in couples with a co-teacher.
- Keep track of the evolution of students together with mentors.
- Check students’ homework.
What we’re looking for
- Strong knowledge of (at least) one of the covered modules (HTML / CSS / JS / Vue JS)
- Good level of communication in both Spanish & English; other languages a plus.
- Availability of ~5h/week (4h for lessons + 1h for homework) during the length of your module. 50% of our classes are conducted in person in Lavapiés, Madrid.
- Willing to create a more diverse and inclusive Tech Scene
What we can offer
Even though all of our current opportunities are volunteering roles, we try our best to make your experience with us significant!
- Having real positive impact on the lives of our users.
- Empowerment is at the core of our values, we try to facilitate professional and personal development in the way we collaborate.
- We love creativity and problem-solving, which means we provide the space to put new skills and ideas to practice.
- You will never be alone! Our volunteers are experts in different fields and are more than happy to help and share their knowledge & skills – and we love cross-collaboration!
- Participate in knowledge-sharing and training sessions.
- Immerse yourself in a multi-cultural environment with people from diverse backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.