As the number of volunteers at Madrid for Refugees grows, the role of a Volunteer Management has become indispensable for us.
What you’ll do
- Keep open communication with volunteers across the organization.
- Support and empower volunteers in their personal & professional growth.
- Work alongside the recruitment team for volunteer recruiting.
- Conduct annual surveys to assess volunteer motivation, needs, interests, among other.
- Actively research opportunities for volunteer development, such as workshops, lectures, books and other means.
- Work with team coordinators to assess the need of opening new vacancies.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in people management is highly desirable.
- Previous experience or knowledge of people counseling is highly desirable.
- Proactivity and creativity to the empowering of our volunteer workforce, including yourself!
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Commit at least 4 hours of volunteer work per week.
- Able to commit to the role.
Do you think you may not have all the required skills yet? Don’t worry! We are going to support you in developing and polishing them if you are determined to do so.
What we can offer
Even though all of our current opportunities are volunteering roles, we try our best to make your experience with us significant!
- Empowerment is at the core of our values, we try to facilitate professional and personal development in the way we collaborate.
- We love creativity and problem-solving, which means we provide the space to put new skills and ideas to practice.
- You will never be alone! Our volunteers are experts in different fields and are more than happy to help and share their knowledge & skills – and we love cross-collaboration!
- Participate in knowledge-sharing and training sessions.
- Immerse yourself in a multi-cultural environment with people from diverse backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.