Being a growing NGO, many of our projects would not be possible if it weren’t for grants. Being the coordinator of this area, you will help multiply our impact by a lot.
What you’ll do
- Research for different programs/grants that Madrid For Refugees could apply for.
- Analyze grant requirements.
- Writing and submitting grant applications.
- Supporting with funder’s grant disbursal requirements and due diligence.
- Expand and maintain our database of potential donors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with different partners
What we are looking for
- Previous experience or knowledge of grant writing is highly desirable.
- Previous experience or knowledge of budgets is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Commit at least 3 hours of volunteer work per week.
- Proactive attitude.
- Able to commit to the role.
Do you think you may not have all the required skills yet? Don’t worry! We are going to support you in developing and polishing them if you are determined to do so.
What we can offer
Even though all of our current opportunities are volunteering roles, we try our best to make your experience with us significant!
- Empowerment is at the core of our values, we try to facilitate professional and personal development in the way we collaborate.
- We love creativity and problem-solving, which means we provide the space to put new skills and ideas to practice.
- You will never be alone! Our volunteers are experts in different fields and are more than happy to help and share their knowledge & skills – and we love cross-collaboration!
- Participate in knowledge-sharing and training sessions.
- Immerse yourself in a multi-cultural environment with people from diverse backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.