The student recruiter is a key profile within the organization to ensure the successful commencement of our different courses. You will be working closely with the HR and Communications areas to increase our candidate pool and with external organizations for better exposure.
What you’ll do
- Stay up to date with MFR and RC’s courses and initiatives.
- Be in direct contact with NGOs and UN agencies for increasing our candidate reach.
- Implement standard and creative ways for student attraction.
- Perform candidate assessments for eligibility.
- Coordinate equipment logistics.
- Ensure data protection and proper documentation for commencement.
- Provide students with course on-boarding material.
- Participate and develop workshops to empower our students.
What we’re looking for
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment in an international setting.
- Good level of communication in both Spanish & English; other languages a plus.
- Proactive attitude.
- Be able to dedicate at least 4 hours per week, for a minimal duration of 1 year.
Do you think you may not have all the required skills yet? Don’t worry! We are going to support you in developing and polishing them if you are determined to do so.
What we can offer
Even though all of our current opportunities are volunteering roles, we try our best to make your experience with us significant!
- Empowerment is at the core of our values, we try to facilitate professional and personal development in the way we collaborate.
- We love creativity and problem-solving, which means we provide the space to put new skills and ideas to practice.
- You will never be alone! Our volunteers are experts in different fields and are more than happy to help and share their knowledge & skills – and we love cross-collaboration!
- Participate in knowledge-sharing and training sessions.
- Immerse yourself in a multi-cultural environment with people from diverse backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.